The Internet You Need The Internet You Need

People don't get it.

This is a flash animation made to entertain, as well as address something they find important. It's still enjoyable, I wouldn't mind seeing this on television. It was excellent, and even though it's something controversial, it's something I still find enjoyable.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

AWESOME

It was so awesome, I received an erection at sight.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

LOL

I fell off my chair laughing, because my friend acted like this when he bought Reach.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Amazing.

A Stunning performance by Jodie Foster as Coach proves the magnificence of her beauty. It stunned viewers that a Valve was stuck inside a black man's head, until they realized it was Jodie Foster.

5 stars.

10 stars and voting 5. Amazing.

Falconer02 responds:

Hahahah what!? This review has me laughing. Thank you very much!

first flash animation 09 first flash animation 09

5 hours... Damn.

I haven't used flash in nearly... well, since Macromedia MX came out, and it took forever for me to do a flash, unless Flash made it a hell of a lot easier, you are god, bro.

Keep it up, despite the fact I hate naruto :)

monkeyknight responds:

things havnt really changed with flash exept the bone tool (naruto is epic D:

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

You Won

CWC Guest stars inside this Mindfuck film featuring Nick Cage and some hawt chick.
The film shows some of the best graphics evar made inside my stomach. The Acting is pristine, and subliminal acts suggest this is the best movie ever made. The Music is a standard to be forever remembered. The only slightly strike would be the clipping as the woman starts her phrase.

Because I'm to lazy right berate this movie (if possible...) I will give it a 10/10!

-Ign.

:: Caffeine Conspiracy :: :: Caffeine Conspiracy ::

CAtcher in the Rye Win

10 for Catcher in the Rye...

Anyway, it's hilarious, So It should be 20/10.

or 10/5, or 2/1....

:the Composer: :the Composer:

I ignored this.

Never, on newgrounds. Saw it, decided not to click it... it's just amazing and I regret all this time.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

I LOVE IT

THIS IS THE 5,096.6th VIDEO TO GET 10/10 FROM ME.

Christmas with Dad and Me Christmas with Dad and Me

Amazing.

The Beginning was sad, I can't imagine such happiness being ruined by all that wait, and nothing there but coal. The end, despite freaking some out, made me happy with joy.

But one thing in question, Presents aren't all santa, (Even if he would be real, parents get presents ), and they get gifts, christmas is the time of giving, not the time of a fat man in a red suit giving randomly and not giving to bad people.

Why didn't dad get him anything?